Here is the first project newsletter.
In this first TAD newsletter we tell about the project and its objectives; about the project expected results and about the project coordinator: Panevėžys Labour Market Training Centre.
Public institution Panevezys Labour Market Training Centre (PLMTC) was founded in 1952. During the years organization developed it’s activities in respond of the labour market needs. The quality of the provided services is approved by Quality Management Certificate ISO 9001:2015 in 2013 (LST EN ISO9001:2015).
Public institution Panevezys Labour Market Training Centre’s vision is focused on the following aims:
- to offer modern vocational training and high quality services both to people and to companies;
- to anticipate market demands;
- to effectively respond to the learners’ needs;
- to pay attention to the development of the local area:
- to use modern technologies in providing training;
- to employ highly qualified and experienced staff;
- to provide vocational training at formal and informal level;
- to achieve a high level of learners’ employment: the level of learners’ employment is about 70 per cent.
Open the newsletter and read more (English)
Here you find the newsletters in Lithuanian, Portuguese and Italian.